Wednesday, March 21, 2007

start a fresh

Today is going OK. I'm getting more uncomfortable every day but I know it will be worth it in the end. Truth be told I am feeling much better then yesterday. My back hurt so bad I tried to stand on my head but I am too heavy and I got a HUGE headache, we were laughing so hard about it after. Ever seen a 9 month pregnant girl stand on her head? I haven't but my husband has, and let me tell you it was awful. The weather is nice out, I think I might open the windows for some fresh air. I dreamed that I peed in my bed about 3 times last night. I kept waking up terrified that I really did wet the bed, thankfully, I did not. I am getting frustrated at how long it takes me to do anything these days, I have to plan for a whole day just to pick up clutter in a room. It take s me hours to do what my husband comes home and does it in like 30 minutes. GGRrrr. The other funny thing is mow my son (who is 20 months old) grunts and huffs and puffs if he picks something up off the floor, I know it's a reflection of me but HELLO!?! :D my toddler is picking up on my mannerisms of being pregnant. Sigh, such is life.
I read a Mark Twain Quote that I loved, "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." I can relate to this so often in my life (even before I was on this crazy hormonal roller coaster), maybe that is why Alice in Wonderland is so appealing to me! well I may get the urge to write again later today, but I'm afraid if I don't post this now I never will. Tata for now!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That really must have been a sight to see you trying to stand on your head 9 months pregnant. I hope you get more comfortable really soon!

Anonymous said...

You know Brenda..in all honesty I can only picture you and maybe Lindsay when she has babies attempting a head stand in their 9th month of pregnancy. But that's what makes you AWESOME!!