Tuesday, March 20, 2007

quick line

Well I hope to start upgrading this blog more frequently, I should just use shorter updates. I'm am so thankful for my life right now. My health is good and we were able to get the flooring down in our house before the baby comes. (the sewage backed up into our house, but the city paid for it, it took about 1 1/2 months to get it all fixed). Anyway, I am to have my baby in a week or 2. Well duty calls, wish me luck on the future posts.

2 comments:

Ryan Zielke said...

That is crazy just two more weeks and you'll have another baby. We are on the 17 week countdown!!

Anonymous said...

DUDE!! I lived in an apt. complex once( actually, lived in them more than once) and the sewage backed up into the bathtub! It was foul! I totally feel your nose and other pain on that one.

Baby Dos on the way! Hooray.