I found this old post I never finished, it was sitting in my drafts from last JULY! I haven't finished it but I thought it would be worth posting. Maybe I'll add more to it someday...
"I was thinking about my life a while back. I was thinking of all my "teachers" and things I've learned in life. I truly amazes me at what I've gained. I've also noticed things that I have learned and taken for granted, then I look at people around me and realize all they don't know or understand and all that they do that I have yet to learn. It's very true...the more you learn the less you know. I was listening to a friend talk about her son and the relationship there. I realize how lost people people can be. I loved living with some of my old roommates. There were four of us, four religions, four political views, four financial homes. And these were extreme, not just little differences. I have lived with many people through out my life but this example really sticks out in my mind. We all got along (almost) perfectly. I love each of those girls...although you'd never believe me with how out of touch that I am with them. But some people don't have answers to very basic questions in life. I fell that I should tell what I know. Maybe you can find out these truths for your self.
Where did we come from?
How were our bodies physically made I'm not sure, but where I came from I can tell you that. Have you ever held a new born baby? If you look at their essence...their aura, they are pure, innocent, heavenly (nixing the idea of original sin). That child was sent from the Lord. To be sent from somewhere means you have to be there to begin with. That child came from God. We all were that pure and clean when we were born, we all came from God. When we talk about eternity there is no beginning or end. there is no BEGINNING or end. So if we were with God why did we come here and have to live with these bodies that get aches and pains and old and broken?
When you talk to someone who works with metal, they will tell you all the impurities that can be in a metal. To purify that metal you place it in a hot spot, a fire, at a certain temperature (depending on the metal.) You know the metal is finished, is pure when you can see your reflection in it. The Lord wants us to be happy, and the happiest we could ever be is to be as close to him as possible: spiritually, mentally, and physically. Well we can't be there physically just yet. We know that no unclean thing can dwell with the Lord, so now that we're here and sinning we can no longer return to him. But if you talk to many of our older generation they will tell you that you can do nothing about your mistakes but try to fix them and learn from them. So that's what we do, learn and grow. And if we are trying our best to follow our conscience....we'll get there. We'll find the answers we're looking for, the peace inside."
No comments:
Post a Comment